Let’s work together to turn your visions for the classroom into a reality. Turning Foundation provides innovative services personalized to help you reach your goals.
- Support the development of school improvement plans
- Provide research and language to support your grant application
- Identify and match your needs with potential funders
- Review and provide feedback to applications prior to submission
- Generate multiple resources to help with your cause
- Assist with implementation, evaluation and grant reporting as needed
We developed The Innovative Teacher Mini-Grant to promote and support creative and innovative classroom practices in local schools. The Turning Foundation annually seeks applications from teachers targeting classroom practices focused on creating and supporting the demands of today’s learners. Through a competitive grant process, teachers (either as individuals or as teams) typically within Mahoning, Trumbull, Ashtabula or Columbiana Counties of Northeast Ohio have the opportunity to apply focusing on a few specific areas.
- A connection to student achievement and the district’s school improvement plan.
- Building administrator approval in support of the effort described in the proposal.
- Inclusion of an evaluation component that will measure specific outcomes.
- Partnerships and collaboration with other educators and/or with businesses is a plus.
- The innovative practice must be replicable.